Monday, November 19, 2007

The Inaugural Blog-ural.

Due to overwhelming demand, I am finally getting around to posting my first ever blog from my own website, www.akhlaw.com. I know you all are clamoring for some free employment law advice, which I will be posting soon; however, first things first. Heaps of thanks to my web designer and friend, Brian Franklin, of DoubleShot Coffee Company. He set up and designed the fancy schmancy site that I can call my web-home, took the pictures, and made sure I look as professional as I'm capable. He's designed lots of others, which you should check out:

www.doubleshotcoffee.com
www.coffeeilluminati.com
www.doubleshotduathlon.com
www.downtownplazatulsa.com
www.carousellion.com

So, thanks, Brian.

More to come shortly, of an entertaining legal variety. (That's right. Entertaining AND legal.) So check back soon.

No comments: